Your home online
Residents can log in to Your home online to access a range of information about their home and tenancy. To access these services residents must first register their secure online account. There are two ways to do this:
- Contact us during office hours (Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm) on 0300 555 0500;
- Complete and submit the Your home online registration form.
Once registered, residents can login with their username (email address) and password - click on the 'Login' link at the top of this web page.
What is Your home online?
There are a range of services available once logged in. These include:
- Checking account balance, charges and recent transactions;
- View ongoing, planned works and repairs for your property;
- View your previous repairs to your property;
- Reporting non-urgent repairs;
- Checking the progress of scheduled repairs;
- Making a payment;
- Viewing and updating personal contact details;
- Requesting a telephone call from us.
For more information, please contact us.